People come up to me occasionally, some ring me on the phone and say to me that they cannot afford to pay the fees for the makeup school. This got me thinking… ‘Why not do something unique to empower young people that are financially constrained?’
Hence, the birth of a pet project… HOUSE Of TARA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM. Here is an opportunity for certain selected individuals to attend the make up school for: ABSOLUTELY FREE.
To be part of this wonderful opportunity:
Pay in the sum of N1, 000 (one thousand naira only) into our GT Bank account:
Account Name: HOUSE OF TARA INTERNATIONAL
Account Detail: 209-7252-38112
Pick up one of our scholarship form from the Head of operations in any of the following GT Bank:
• 56a Adeola Odeku Street Victoria Island
• 80, Sapele-Warri Road
• 44, Trans Amadi Industrial Layout
• 16 University Road, Nsukka
• Plot 1902 Ahmadu Bello Way
• 11 Calabar Road
• Commercial Plot 6A, UI - Secretariat Road, Bodija
• Ahmadu Bello Way, Area 11, Garki
• Plot 1245, Carter Plaza Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II
• ETF House Plot 433, Zambezi Crescent Maitama
• AD4-5 Kano Road,Off Ahmadu Bello Way,
• 156, New Lagos Road, Benin city.
Fill in all the necessary details, attach one passport photograph and complete the required essay and send to :
The General Manager
House of Tara International
22A Omotayo Ojo Street
Off Majekodunmi Street
Ikeja - Lagos
within the next 4 weeks.
Entries close 19th September 2009.
Alternatively, you could make payment into the GTBank account listed above nationwide and download the form from http://www.houseoftara.com/tara.pdf
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an oral interview in Lagos to undergo a free 1-month makeup course at our Ikeja Training Facility in October 2009.
So, Good luck!