Thursday, August 13, 2009

Steve Harris' Big Day

It was a site to behold...2 beautiful people making a decision to become 1, for better for worse... to brave the storm against all odds. July 31st, a day to remember for all eternity...


Back to earth guys, I just got starry-eyed there for a moment reminiscing about mine. But this story's not about me. It's about 2 beautiful people- my friends.
They decided to thigh the knot and make it official in the journey of life and yours truly was there with them all the way (both the wedding and the engagement party).


It was fun all the way... that is, you know, as in, in "fast"..."everytin evertin"...I mean it was beautiful, you needed to be there yourself to understand what I’m talking about.


You would have to agree with me that they are the perfect couple.


Steve and Immaculate I’m short of words to express my prayer for you…I wish you everything good.

The wedding bells are clanging...who is next? x.o.x.o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out